Frostbite Epidemic

Currently Under Construction

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Got I huge suggestion...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Got I huge suggestion...   Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:04 am

First film the movie in LOCAL so you can use the lower gun glitch and have it look like they are humans talking to each other instead of robots (Hunter). The gather voice actors go to theater mode, remove th hud and film each part onto you capture card with the audio. The voice actors will speak for the character but you control the actual character model.

In result you get a neat film that will get you RECON Very Happy also rooster teeth and digitalph33r do this method.
Back to top Go down
CRAZEDWARRI0R

Number of posts : 1993
Activity Sheet : 876
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:10 am

We plan on using the local glich but thats it. The other one wont work well I don't think.

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:28 pm

Its worked well for others, why can't it work for you guys.
Back to top Go down
GateKeeper819

Number of posts : 4178
Activity Sheet : 1835
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:51 pm

manly reasons
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm

manly? It looks unreal like stick figures with out the lower gun glitch, lol. Pluse there is NO ANOYING 10 YEAR OLDS!!! Ok I am calm
Back to top Go down
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

Number of posts : 994
Activity Sheet : 417

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:16 pm

ya, but it's very time consuming, because u have to get scenes where one guy is standing there with his gun, and then with two people in a shot they have their guns up. You have to sit there mess around in local for a few minutes, record the video and then send it to the camera man. He then pieces it together with everybody else's shots with themselves in local. Then the camera man takes some adeio, mixes it with the mixed between local and nonlocal shots, and so on and so forth. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GateKeeper819

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:27 am

yeah...... what he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:24 am

TH3 HUNT3R 1138 wrote:
ya, but it's very time consuming, because u have to get scenes where one guy is standing there with his gun, and then with two people in a shot they have their guns up. You have to sit there mess around in local for a few minutes, record the video and then send it to the camera man. He then pieces it together with everybody else's shots with themselves in local. Then the camera man takes some adeio, mixes it with the mixed between local and nonlocal shots, and so on and so forth. Shocked

No, only one guy does this hunter, and thats the director/Crazed. You are thinking of a method I was never talking about. The actors will only play the characters voice, not the character himself. That is what makes bad movies. No offence to any of the movies you have made so far...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CRAZEDWARRI0R

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Jason I make movies for a living. You may have seen movies and stuff but I'm actually on the field producing them. I'm the head editor. And now I make these halo movies, and in a way they are harder. For me to finish the audio itself it takes at least 2 full hours of work, then I got to theater and get all of the shots, that takes another two hours. The I haft to cut all of the camera angles to the shots I want and label each one because there are like over a hundred, that takes another hour. After that I haft to insert them all in to where it fits with the audio, another freaking hour sometimes more, and if I forgot to get a clip I haft to back into theater and re record it there goes another two hours sometimes 3. Then after that I haft to render it, then save it, and then export it one hour if lucky. After all that I still haft to wait another hour for youtube to upload it another hour. Then hope to god I did everything right. Because if I fucked up anywhere I haft to go all the way back and re do most of it. Now you're asking me to go into theater after the main scene, put my gun down, put it back up, and do that for like 10 scenes, each one I haft to end game, switch armor, hope I get it right, and do that over. That would take me an extra 4 hours at least.

So lets add it up: 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 if all goes well so thats 9 hours add 4 more to it and thats 13 hours
Notice the fact I have a life and I rarely have time to edit the movies we already make.

I said before that we might use that tactic some but its a pain in the ass and only makes my life harder.

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GateKeeper819

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:56 am

yeah.... what he said. (i am over my head. must think of something clever and original to say...................... haha) u r a douche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guts for Glory

Number of posts : 1378
Activity Sheet : 565
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:46 am

haha wat gate sayed!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Guts+for+G
GateKeeper819

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:51 am

that was close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:36 am

that is why I stay a writer, and an actor
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:32 am

GateKeeper819 wrote:
yeah.... what he said. (i am over my head. must think of something clever and original to say...................... haha) u r a douche

Back to top Go down
GateKeeper819

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:10 am

again that was pathetic. try fighting back shit for brains. note hunter: he dragged me into this and if i posted it in P.B it would make it look like it upset me and be wierd. P.S.S he is a douche and a cowerd. P.S.S.S Jason i gots your web address. MUhahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:59 pm

You got my 20 website URLs? Wow stalking me now. And you should no pathetic, everyone of your post trying to insult anyone is the worst thing anyone can ever do. Are you like 10 years old? What is a cowerd? I know your a coward because at lease I post will knowlage unlike you who can't even spell anything. Plus you overuse the caps lock which makes you a bigger idiot. You did post in P.B. so did you just say you got upseted and are wierd? That was the 100th time you posted the same insult. Hunter or crazed go ahead and move this to P.B. or just ban us for a week whatever fits you.
Back to top Go down
CRAZEDWARRI0R

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:25 pm

I'm just going to point out some confusing parts of this paragraph and let you fight more.

"You got my 20 website URLs"
(You Have my)

"And you should no pathetic"
(ummm wtf?)

"everyone of your post trying to insult anyone is the worst thing anyone can ever do"
(ok are you kidding me? Fucking word things right, especially when you are bitching at someone for spelling)

"I post will knowlage"
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA okokok "I post with Knowledge" is the correct term HAHAHAHAH)

"the caps lock which makes you a bigger idiot"
(cap lock)

"so did you just say you got upseted and are wierd"
(Upset and weird)

And naaaa I'm not moving this, its funny as hell, and watching Gate murder you with insults and you only bitch about his spelling(Notice all the times you fucked up) It kinda makes me laugh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GateKeeper819

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:32 am

Note: the following is misspeslts ons purpuses.

EVERYONE RUND FOR YOU'RE FUCKING LIFES ITS THE 50 YEAR OLD GRAMMER TEACHER FROM HELL. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RUN FOR YOUR GRAMMITICAL ERRRORS LIVES. RUN FOR THE YOUR GODS DAMNS LIVES OR HE WILL CORREECT U ON ITS PROPER USE EVEN THOUGH HE CANT SPELL EITHER. RUN HUNTER AND GUTS HE IS BEFIND U WITH HIS THESORASS OF DOOM. RUN. RUN AWAY WHILE U CAN BEFORE HE CORRECTS U. HEY FUCKTARD THE "CAPS KEYS" SHOW ME FUCKING YELLING IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE U R MENTALLY CHALLENGED U FUCKING MORON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:41 am

u know wat... I say screw english class. I don't care on how well i can write, as long as i can understand how to read. So by the way everyone is doing in english class now a days, does it really freakin matter if someone mispells something in the middle of a fight, or mispronounces something! I don't care if my enemy can't spell, it depends on his skill at winning an arguement, and knowledge, and his comebacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GateKeeper819

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:30 am

so what ur r sayin iss i wins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got I huge suggestion...   

Back to top Go down

Got I huge suggestion...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostbite Epidemic :: Moves :: Movie Ideas-
Jump to: