Frostbite Epidemic

Currently Under Construction

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

Number of posts : 994
Activity Sheet : 417
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!   Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:57 am

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CLAN SITE?!?! I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! THERE'S THINGS HERE AND THEY ARN'T FRIENDLY!!!! WHY IS THERE A CHICKEN SWIMMING THROUGH THE AIR!!!!! I KNOW I LEFT THE CLAN LIKE FIVE MONTHS AGO, BUT I STILL HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS!!!! DID EVERYBODY LEAVE???? I'M GONE FOR FIVE DAYS AT THE COMIC CON AND EVERYTHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm goin to a corner to crouch down in the fedal position and rock back in forth suckin my thumb goin "na na na na na na..." Question Question Shocked bounce drunken Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAZEDWARRI0R

Number of posts : 1993
Activity Sheet : 876

PostSubject: Re: I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!   Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:16 am

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

PostSubject: Re: I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!   Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:58 am

well i got done reading it, honestly though i'm not sure if i should worry about it considering I'm not part of the clan anymore and haven't been apart for like i said five months now, but i've stayed friends with everyone. I didn't like how you treated my friends though. They're good people and online friends like them that lasts over a year or a few years don't come often. You did hurt their feelings and i did warn you to be careful with the religion issue, it would end catastrophic and it did. I'm not pinning the blame on you (making this point clear considering it was also my fault ever since our arguement). I do wish you best of luck with the new clan though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!   Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:27 am

How he treated them? They just abandoned him over a religious debate. That's no reason to leave a friend. Friends care, not leave...
Back to top Go down
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

PostSubject: Re: I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!   Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:20 am

I'm lettin you guys kno right now i'm not looking for an argument here, but i am willing to give a personal obvservation like i always do. They got hurt because they were ridiculed for believing in what they believed in... crazed posted many things against religion and most were hurt by it, including me. Now take a good look at me. I am a religous man in christian faith, but however if you also noticed i never set up any posts attempting to destroy someone else's religion or belief or to spred mine because I respect people. Take a look at guts for glory: he is a good friend to me. He's a man who doesn't believe in any type of God or divine power, but I don't fight with him, or set up posts hoping to convert him, because i respect him to follow his own beliefs. My friend Joe doesn't like black people, I'm still friends with him even though I don't mind black people and i tend to believe there is no different races amongst the human race. However, bunny, I did state in my last post that It's not all crazed's fault, It's also my fault, considering it was me and him who started it all.

If you don't wanna read all of this you can skip to my conclusion down here

If a true friend is one who does not leave because of a religous debate, then it should also be correct for a true friend to never start a religous debate and respect another's religion or belief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!   Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:30 am

If they don't understand that a good percentage of the world is against religion they should grow up. And I do believe its against god to judge others. If my bible study serves me correct. And yes they did judge him for his view.
Back to top Go down
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

PostSubject: Re: I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!   Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:52 am

but also keep in mind bunny, if what they say is true where they believed that crazed judged them for their view... then doesn't that just make everybody here in the wrong... excluding me (please note I'm not trying to make myself sound like an ass, I'm just going over the fact that I left the clan months before this because the clan is prone to arguements and rebelions and believe me being second in command of something like that gets tiring about after the fourth time.) Now please my mind is already a wreak and another clan rebellion that I got dragged into that i didn't want anything to do with considering I left is not gonna help it. I would also like it if I am not judged for my observations and of course my two cents, just letting you know before hand so this is not yet another arguement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!   Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:23 am

He didn't judge them. He stated his opinion. And they attacked them for it.
Back to top Go down
Crazynyss011

Number of posts : 586
Activity Sheet : 360
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Just to inform you, everybody thinks that the religion means you can't judge someone. And that is actually not at all true. Christians can judge people on their actions, feelings, and what they say to others. However, they cannot judge whether they think a person is going to heaven or hell. But I mean they need to grow up? All we were doing was standing up for what we believe in. Like i've said before we can't be open minded because we are closed in on our religion and we follow those laws. And everyone left because crazed wasnt paying any attention to that and hurting alot of peoples feelings. Then the next time around, after religion was banned, another conversation related to it sparked up and crazed was alot to do with it. That is why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

PostSubject: Re: I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Well all in all though, Crazed should've been more careful liked I warned him. Even if they were using the religion thing as an excuse it still bit him in the ass and the clan ended in a catastrophic boom. Of course when the arguement was going on there were many who were offended... if I remeber correctly I think crazy got upset about something during that time period (I'm not sure if it was the religous arguement, all the fighting going on, or both)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crazynyss011

Number of posts : 586
Activity Sheet : 360
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!   Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:02 pm

not gonna lie, but this site doesn't work out to well when all the clan members are gone. you can just delete me off the member list too, i don't think its gonna go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!   

Back to top Go down

I'M SO FUCKIN CONFUSED!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostbite Epidemic :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: