Frostbite Epidemic

Currently Under Construction

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRAZEDWARRI0R

Number of posts : 1993
Activity Sheet : 876
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Why?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:30 am

As I try and find myself I ask myself why? Why must our minds be so uncontrolled? After around three billion years of evolution we still don't have the ability to make correct decisions? Or is it that our mind is uncontrollable and unable to be correctly programed. And only by trial and error can we fully develop it. But if that being the case, why cant we genetically pass it down upon our children. Why does our mind provide for so many questions but virtually no answers? By now our minds should by default know wrong from right. Yes from no, and easily allow us to make good decisions easy and without trouble. It may just be from our current age in society. With everything around us currently changing at a rapid pace. Lets say that our minds do get passed down, even if they did with nothing being the same, due to all the changes around us that would be why we are left helpless and confused. So I ask myself why? Why must I question my thoughts? And why do my thoughts allow me to question? Why?

-Eric Crozier

Frostbite Epidemic Enterprise - Producer/Director

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Cain

Number of posts : 1459
Activity Sheet : 727
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 am

what would be the point to life if we knew how it worked, what would be the point to it if we understand anything, what would be the point if we understood things like love, or any other emotion for the matter, i don't thing anyone can truly understand anything fully.
what would be the point to life, because the point to life is to wonder what the point to life is, if we knew would we still want to live this little game, would there be any real point.
I'd rather live with the mystery of life than understand it once, because if we understood, it would not mean nearly as much to us as humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx
CRAZEDWARRI0R

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:12 pm

This is not about life this is about the mind, and why we make bad choices and cannot understand the right ones.

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Cain

Number of posts : 1459
Activity Sheet : 727
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:02 am

if you knew everything would you enjoy your life nearly as much
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx
GateKeeper819

Number of posts : 4178
Activity Sheet : 1835
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:36 am

making the wrong descions is part of life. mistakes allow us to grow and learn. if u always knew the right descion what would be the point in anything people would always just know.
I love making mistakes. sure sometimes u get hurt or hurt others but then u know.

u know how my mom taught me not to touch the stove. i said can i touch the stove she said no. i asked why and u know what she said. She said go ahead touch it. Now i know not to touch the stove.

also crazed humans have not been evolving for three billion years. The earth is 4.5 billion years old and mammels only became dominant after the great extinction 65 million years ago that wiped out the dinosaurs. and even than we have only been around for a few thousand years. If u look at the age of the
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAZEDWARRI0R

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:27 pm

I said the brain not mammals, life on earth goes back to 3 billion years, so the brain in general has had plenty of time evolving. Also life is about making mistakes, but I'm saying some things should be default. That way we can spend more time learning the necessities. And loki knowing everything is not at all in the question, the question is why does our brain does not help us make right decisions in certain fields, and why it leaves us unable to make good decisions in some of the simplest of matters.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GateKeeper819

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:58 am

The brain is always evolving but differant species have differantly structured brains. therefore the human brain has only been evolving since theres been humans. all species have brains but the porportions of them are different. for the example birds brains have a larger section that controls muscles and movemnt because they need to navigate 3d up,down, side to side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GateKeeper819

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 am

the brain does have some instinctual responses but those took generations to produce and cannot be controlled by the average person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAZEDWARRI0R

PostSubject: Re: Why?   Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:05 am

That's a much better argument. I'll have a come back to it once I am stable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why?   

Back to top Go down

Why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostbite Epidemic :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: