Frostbite Epidemic

Currently Under Construction

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Retaliation poll against Guts.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Go down 

What is Guts?
Gay
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
homosexual
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
GateKeeper819

Number of posts : 4178
Activity Sheet : 1835
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Retaliation poll against Guts.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Thu May 08, 2008 6:38 pm

Who would have thought that i could weaponize polls?
stupid polls have to enter atleast 2 options. screw u freedom of choice. i'll go patriat act on its ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation poll against Guts.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Thu May 15, 2008 2:15 am

I went with gay=happy=stupid happy person that lives in superhappyland!!!
Back to top Go down
TH3 HUNT3R 1138

Number of posts : 994
Activity Sheet : 417
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation poll against Guts.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Thu May 15, 2008 2:23 am

Gate this stuff goes into Personal Battles. Two more polls like this that are not part of personal battles me and crazed might boot you from the site for up to a week. All rules can be seen in the section right above Personal Battles. Guts please don't retaliate here also or I might need to count that against you for dragging on a fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guts for Glory

Number of posts : 1378
Activity Sheet : 565
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation poll against Guts.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Thu May 15, 2008 6:50 am

ya moron havent u learned that yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Guts+for+G
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation poll against Guts.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   

Back to top Go down

Retaliation poll against Guts.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Page 1 of 1